- Ground shipping from $19.95*
- UPS Ground shipping is limited to the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, KS, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI, WV.
- If you are from Colorado or Wyoming and you believe your shipping distance is 3 days ground, please call 312-421-2444 to place an order.
- We offer ground shipping to certain states that have rural locations that take longer than 3 days for ground shipments and we reserve the right to cancel orders to those locations if we feel that there may be a food safety concern.
- Ground orders that take 3 days will ship with dry ice whether the product is fresh or frozen.
How It Works:
- We use 3 different box sizes: 8 lb, 20 lb, and 30 lb (No minimum order).
- Orders over 30 lbs come in two+ boxes.
- To get the best bang for your buck, try to max out whichever box you come closest to so that you can divide the cost of shipping among more items. You can always ask a friend to order some items with you and split the shipping.
- There are a many items that are over-sized (king crab legs, whole carp, large packaged products, etc) and cannot fit into an 8 lb box. A 20 lb box will be applied automatically to any over-sized item/s weighing up to 8 lbs.
- After adding items to your cart and going through the checkout process, you will receive an order confirmation and the initial credit card transaction will occur.
- We will process your order and find fish that come as close as possible to your order (Obviously, fish do not arrive all weighing the exact same weight).
- You will receive an updated invoice with the actual weights of the fish/seafood and your credit card may get an additional charge or refund for the difference if there is one.
- All orders received by 12 pm will ship that day by UPS Ground/FedEx Priority Overnight.* We will try to ship all orders received after that time the same day, but there is no guarantee. Late orders will be shipped the next day unless the travel time prohibits a safe arrival before the weekend.
- Orders that will not arrive before the weekend will be shipped out on Monday.
- Tracking notifications will be sent to buyer upon order completion.
*We reserve the right to delay the shipment of your order if there are transit or weather concerns.
Priority Overnight shipments are guaranteed delivery by 10:30 am unless the destination is far away from the nearest hub or located in a rural area.
- Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s).
- You can calculate your estimated shipping fee for any product by clicking on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ link in your shopping cart that looks like fish on the top right corner of the homepage. Select the state you will be shipping to and you will receive shipping options below.
Please call 312-421-2444 to place an order for airport pickup. Airport pickups are great for customers who live too far away to receive a reasonable rate through UPS shipping. For example, A 40 lb. box of fish shipped by FedEx to Texas will cost $271 Priority Overnight, whereas that same box can be flown into DFW Airport within a few hours for $159.
We do not have a minimum or maximum weight requirement and we will process your fish for free.
Isaacson and Stein Fish Company ships Monday through Thursday.
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED IN HEAVY STYROFOAM INNER BOXES WITH FROZEN GEL PACKS, DRY ICE, OR BOTH.
All orders are shipped – Signature released – no signature required. This means if no one is there to receive order from UPS, the driver will leave the order at the door. This signifies acceptance of the order (the same as a signature). We will email the tracking number when the order is shipped to help you monitor the delivery of your order.
If this is a gift, please be sure to alert the recipient that a perishable package is coming.
Please note: products received on a Friday are fresh enough for weekend consumption.
All claims or product issues must be called in to 312-421-2444 or e-mail us at INFO@IANDSFISH.COM within 24 hours of receipt of order. Anything called in later is not the responsibility of iandsfish.com
Issacson and Stein Fish Company guarantees freshness of our products, therefore if you live more than 2 shipping days from Illinois, ground shipping will not be available. We want your products to arrive safely and in good standings.